The Zone Sports Network is the undisputed sports talk leader in Utah. We’ve employed an all-star lineup of the top sports personalities and play-by-play announcers in Utah to bring listeners unprecedented, in-depth coverage of all local and national sports.
David James, Patrick Kinahan, Hans Olsen, Scott Garrard, Jake Scott and Gordon Monson broadcast on our air live and local daily! Not to mention, the long list of regular contributors and guests including Craig Bolerjack, David Locke, Alema Harrington, Coach Ron McBride, Utah Jazz GM Dennis Lindsay, Utah Jazz Head Coach Quin Snyder and many more.
The Zone Sports Network has the play-by-play rights to the Utah Jazz, Salt Lake Bees, Utah State Aggies, NFL Football, NCAA Basketball and more. We also lead the market in local college sports coverage with pre and post-game shows for Utah, BYU, and Utah State football and basketball.
The Zone Sports Network broadcasts live and local content 12 hours a day, 6 days per week.
Regular Programming — Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 7: 00 p.m.
For over ten years, David James and Patrick Kinahan have been entertaining dedicated listeners during their morning commutes. Funny, smart, topical and always driven by sports, DJ and PK aren’t afraid to make you blush while still keeping you informed about everything happening in the sporting world.
Hans & Scotty G tackle the biggest topics of the day, featuring a stellar list of guest hosts that include Matt Harping, David Locke, Craig Bolerjack, Riley Jensen, and others. From the Utes and Cougars to the Utah Jazz, Hans & Scotty get you inside the huddle with access and opinions you won’t get anywhere else.
During your drive home, Jake Scott and Gordon Monson discuss everything you need to know about your favorite teams. Whether it’s welcoming big name sports guests, debating the latest trends, or sharing celebrity crushes, nothing is off limits during The Big Show.
Qualitative Aspects of Sports Talk Radio Audiences via Talkers.com
- Sports talk audiences are tremendously emotional, engaged and connected to their stations and hosts.
- Sports talk listeners are culturally and ethnically diverse — a rare and valuable quality that sets it apart from other formats.
- Sports talk listeners are economically diverse.
- 66% of the sports talk audience over 18 has attended, are attending or have graduated from an institute of higher learning.
- Sports radio is a participatory format that encourages listeners involvement, allowing them to form opinions and motivates them to stay tuned in.
- Sports radio listeners are active and responsive. Listeners tend to respond to messages and are active parts of the conversation.
- Sports radio listeners stay tuned in for longer and have high commercial recall.
- Listeners are remarkably loyal and information hungry. They love their favorite teams and players.
Need to contact us? Please utilize the contact info below and we will do our best to get you in touch with the proper personnel:
301 West South Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
SLC, Provo, Ogden
Director of Programming, The Zone Sports Network
Advertise With Us