The Locked On Cougars Podcast for November 16, 2020:
- Jake Hatch began the week with a check in on BYU football as they remained No. 8 in both major national polls and what the Cougars aims need to be down the stretch
- Hatch then talked about the comments from Pac-12 associate commissioner for football operations Merton Hanks about potential non-conference games becoming a reality and why BYU needs to make sure they’re in the mix if at all possible
- Finally, the podcast wrapped up with notes on a return to practice for a BYU football fan favorite, a new signing in men’s golf and an award watch list honor for Sara Hamson
Support Us By Supporting Our Locked On Podcast Network Sponsors!
- Built Bar – Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to BuiltBar.com and use promo code “LOCKEDON,” and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- BuiltGo – Visit BuiltGO.com and use promo code “LOCKED,” and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- All Guard Pest Control – All Guard is your local pest control company that is ready and willing to serve you. Check them out at AllGuardPestControls.com or call them at 801-852-1812.
Follow the Locked On Cougars podcast on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest BYU sports news. Please remember to rate and review the show as well. Also, please consider subscribing to the Cougs Daily Newsletter that Jake writes and is delivered to your email inbox.