The Locked On Cougars Podcast for November 13, 2020:
- Jake Hatch began the Friday episode with the BYU basketball non-conference schedule that was revealed by Mark Pope and Nick Robinson during media availability on Thursday
- Hatch then played some other highlights from Coach Pope’s media session, including injury updates. what kind of player Jake Wahlin will be and his belief in playing this season
- Finally, the podcast wrapped up with a note on the North Alabama game in football where the crowd will be limited to players’ and coaches’ players families only
Support Us By Supporting Our Locked On Podcast Network Sponsors!
- Built Bar – Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to BuiltBar.com and use promo code “LOCKEDON,” and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- BuiltGo – Visit BuiltGO.com and use promo code “LOCKED,” and you’ll get 20% off your next order.
- All Guard Pest Control – All Guard is your local pest control company that is ready and willing to serve you. Check them out at AllGuardPestControls.com or call them at 801-852-1812.
Follow the Locked On Cougars podcast on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up-to-date with the latest BYU sports news. Please remember to rate and review the show as well. Also, please consider subscribing to the Cougs Daily Newsletter that Jake writes and is delivered to your email inbox.